Thursday 10 June 2010

Worship - Unreleased 12" (2009)

A very recent find. This band don't exist anymore. They recorded this final album and then disappeared, presumed dead. I imagine there is a completely normal reason for this but I like my creepy version instead. Its hardcore but with a massive doom and Entombed obsession. And before you say it, yes. Just like Cursed. A friend described its appeal as "for people that get hard over Cursed". Which is simple enough really. If you miss the Canadian juggernaut then give Worship a toot.


"For people that get hard over Cursed"


2 comments:

  1. Oh Oliver, I'm so sorry, I wish I never described it that way now.. I feel so cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha don't worry about it lass. Its quite a fitting discription actually and does help describe them.

    ReplyDelete